Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
BroadcastCommunity.qnx.com will be offline from May 31 6:00pm until June 2 12:00AM for upcoming system upgrades. For more information please go to https://community.qnx.com/sf/discussion/do/listPosts/projects.bazaar/discussion.bazaar.topc28418
Forum Topic - My IDE will only Build with QNX6.3.2. and not QNX7.0: (3 Items)

My IDE will only Build with QNX6.3.2. and not QNX7.0  
I have QNX7.0 and Momentics IDE Version 7.0.2v201710042038.  I have imported my project into the IDE, added a Window/
Preferences/QNX SDK selection for QNX7.  I have run the qnxsdp-env.bat file before opening the IDE and removed all 
references to QNX6.3.2 from the Path from the command line.  Yet the IDE always uses a path to QNX6.3.2 (I also have 
QNX6.3.2 on my computer as we use that for older projects which I use with an earlier IDE).  I can build my project 
successfully from the command line with QNX7.0 but does anybody know how I can get the IDE to build using QNX7.0?
Best Regards, Jane
Re: My IDE will only Build with QNX6.3.2. and not QNX7.0  
What kind of project is that? It may also depends on make or build system you using on what vars it reads.
Some kinds of project have their own Env vars or Build vars which can override system settings.
You can try project -> Properties and check though prefs to see if there anything that override global env vars
in settings. If its make you try to run from command line to see if it works correctly on command line.
Re: My IDE will only Build with QNX6.3.2. and not QNX7.0  
Hi Elena,

You are right.  I looked in Project/Properties/C C++ Make Project/Environment and it was all pointing to QNX632.  I have
 changed the environment variables to point to my qnx7 and it builds now using QNX 7.

Thank you so much - its been driving me mad.

Jane