Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Building sample application on QNX Momentics IDE 7.0.3 and executing binary on Neutrino 6.5 qnx rtos as guest os: (3 Items)

Building sample application on QNX Momentics IDE 7.0.3 and executing binary on Neutrino 6.5 qnx rtos as guest os  
Hi,

I have downloaded and installed the Qnx IDE 7.0.3  on my host windows machine and   also installed neutrino 6.5 RTOS  
as guest OS using  vmware on windows machine.  Now I want to build the sample application on QNX ide and execute the 
executable on the Neutrino RTOS OS.  could any one help me how to compile and run sample application as executable on 
Qnx  Neutrino 6.5 Guest OS.

Thanks,
Mateo
Re: Building sample application on QNX Momentics IDE 7.0.3 and executing binary on Neutrino 6.5 qnx rtos as guest os  
If you configured networking and terminal support on your guest os it should be no different then running in on hardware
 directly, use getting started IDE guide, 
http://www.qnx.com/developers/docs/6.5.0SP1.update/com.qnx.doc.momentics_quickstart/about.html
Re: Building sample application on QNX Momentics IDE 7.0.3 and executing binary on Neutrino 6.5 qnx rtos as guest os  
Hi,