Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
BroadcastCommunity.qnx.com will be offline from May 31 6:00pm until June 2 12:00AM for upcoming system upgrades. For more information please go to https://community.qnx.com/sf/discussion/do/listPosts/projects.bazaar/discussion.bazaar.topc28418
Forum Topic - Unable to install any packages in QNZ Software Center: (2 Items)

Unable to install any packages in QNZ Software Center  
Hi
I have requested and received a 30 days trial license.
The license is registered and I have also activated it manually
I have downloaded QNX Softare Center, I am behind a proxy, so I have configured it together with my QNX account
However I cannot find any suitable packages to install, the "Products Available for Download and Install" is empty, with
 only "There are no categorized items"
If I double click on this row, I get a page with "License Key Selection", my trial license is there but there is a stp 
icon with "Invalid product type"
It is a kind of this license is wrong/malfunctional
I have also tried to generate a proxy certificate, without any benefits
How can I move forward?
Thanks, bye
RE: Unable to install any packages in QNZ Software Center  
This is the wrong forum for that - I'd suggest contacting a QNX sales rep via e-mail.  They are usually pretty quick to 
respond and get issues like this fixed.

Thanks,
-James

-----Original Message-----
From: Antonio Silverio [mailto:community-noreply@qnx.com] 
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2017 9:35 AM
To: general-ide <general-ide@community.qnx.com>
Subject: Unable to install any packages in QNZ Software Center

Hi
I have requested and received a 30 days trial license.
The license is registered and I have also activated it manually I have downloaded QNX Softare Center, I am behind a 
proxy, so I have configured it together with my QNX account However I cannot find any suitable packages to install, the 
"Products Available for Download and Install" is empty, with only "There are no categorized items"
If I double click on this row, I get a page with "License Key Selection", my trial license is there but there is a stp 
icon with "Invalid product type"
It is a kind of this license is wrong/malfunctional I have also tried to generate a proxy certificate, without any 
benefits How can I move forward?
Thanks, bye

General
http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post117785
To cancel your subscription to this discussion, please e-mail general-ide-unsubscribe@community.qnx.com