Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - widget won't move when it's looped.: (3 Items)

widget won't move when it's looped.  
Hi everyone.

when I try to use for without limit the program is looped but the widget doesn't move, and when I try to use limit in 
for, the program is looped and the widget is move but only to the last position.

do you know why it's happen? I already use ptenter and ptleave before but it doesn't change the result.

I attach my source code in this thread.

Thank you.
best regards
Attachment: Text function.c 6.68 KB
Re: widget won't move when it's looped.  
Where is your PtMainLoop()? The widget will only move when your handler function returns, and the main photon loop can 
continue. This is why you never see the widget move.  PtEnter and PtLeave only lock the library, so that nothing else 
can modify the widget.    I'm not certain, but I think you need to damage the widget also, in order to force a redraw.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
  Original Message
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 9:47 PM
To: general-ide
Reply To: general-ide@community.qnx.com
Subject: widget won't move when it's looped.

Hi everyone.

when I try to use for without limit the program is looped but the widget doesn't move, and when I try to use limit in 
for, the program is looped and the widget is move but only to the last position.

do you know why it's happen? I already use ptenter and ptleave before but it doesn't change the result.

I attach my source code in this thread.

Thank you.
best regards

General
http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post115578
To cancel your subscription to this discussion, please e-mail general-ide-unsubscribe@community.qnx.com
Re: widget won't move when it's looped.  
I already try to use Ptmainloop() the widget is move only once, and iteration is not work..

what do you mean by "need to damage to widget"?