Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Undefined references when compiling and linking with mudflap.: (2 Items)

Undefined references when compiling and linking with mudflap.  
I am using QNX 6.5.0.  We have a Managed C/C++ project with QNX toolchain.  I followed the procedures in the QNX 
Momentics IDE User's Guide (Configuring Mudflap to find errors).  When I compile and link the project, I get "undefined 
reference" errors.  The following is a snippet from the console:

qcc -o source\ui_stats.o ..\..\shared\source\ui_stats.cpp -V4.4.2,gcc_ntox86_cpp -w1 -IC:\Devel\work\expert -IC:\Devel\
work\expert/../shared/source -IC:\Devel\work\shared\cifXDrv -IC:\Devel\work\shared\cifXDrv\cifXToolkit -DX86_BUILD -c -g
 -fmudflapth -Wc,-Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wno-switch

qcc -o expert.bin (...) expert.o -lm -lc -lsocket -Bstatic -lgf -limg -lcache -lshutdown -lcifXDrv -V4.4.2,
gcc_ntox86_cpp -w1 -lang-c++ -g -fmudflapth -LC:\Devel\work\shared\cifXDrv\Debug -lang-c++

C:/QNX650/target/qnx6/x86/lib/gcc/4.4.2\libmudflapth.a(libmudflapth_la-mf-runtime.o): In function `mfsplay_tree_xmalloc'
:
/home/builder/hudson/650-gcc-4.4/svn/linux-x86-o-ntox86/i486-pc-nto-qnx6.5.0/pic/libmudflap/../../../../libmudflap/mf-
runtime.c:2477: undefined reference to `__real_malloc'

These command lines were generated by the IDE.  Am I missing a library?
Re: Undefined references when compiling and linking with mudflap.  
After reading my question, the little light came on and I added "mudflapth" to the "Libraries" field and it now links.  
This step was not in the instructions.