Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Debugging a process on a remote target: (1 Item)

Debugging a process on a remote target  
I am trying to attach to a program that is already running on the target machine.  According to the the FAQ, I need to 
creat a run debug configuration.  I did create a the debug configuration and under  "upload" I selected the "use 
executable on target".  When I start the debugging session, I get the following:

"mnt/app/gemib/gemib: FW_Tracing: Duplicate static trace channel 'BENCH_Startup'@0020f74c registered. Ignoring!
/mnt/app/gemib/gemi/mnt/app/gemib/gemib AgentBase: could not map my own process name "" to an id via configuration, 
caught error : The process "" was not found in the configuration. (in /home/nbfw01/jenkins/build-
rel_mib2_sop1_integration-framework/qnx-arm-qcc-mmx2_high-release_0/src_root/framework/src/comm/AgentBase.cxx:569)
AgentBaseb: FW: could_ not mTraciang: RemoteCponnectBac my ownk procendess name "" to an: can't star id via 
configuration, tcau gbahtc kende rbecraousr : The proec essof fai "" lwase not df coounfignud irna ttihe coon. 
nPfioguratsisiboln.y  in y/homeo/nur framework conbfigurfaw01/tion file is mijenkins/bussingil and -erel_mib2_sontrpy 
f1_iontre thisg raprtioceossn-f.r aFameworctorkyErr/or:q nx-aCrouldmn-qc'c-mmxt 2_hfind itransport linkgh-release from 
'' _0/tsrco_ r'oot/frtamerwaceserveorrk' v/ia sservricce/c 'omtmrac/iAgentng'
Base.cxx:569
/mnt/app/gemib/gemib: FW_Tracing: Blocking message flush requested without connected backends available. Ignoring!
Abort was called in process 397234270 / thread 1 !
Thread name: "init/main thread"
Current error context:
Error (ID 22):
    The process "" was not found in the configuration.

Reason: "AgentBase: could not map my own process name "" to an id via configuration, caught error : The process "" was 
not found in the configuration. in /home/nbfw01/jenkins/build-rel_mib2_sop1_integration-framework/qnx-arm-qcc-mmx2_high-
release_0/src_root/framework/src/comm/AgentBase.cxx:569"
"); 
"

I have no idea what this error is and appreciate any hint.