Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
BroadcastCommunity.qnx.com will be offline from May 31 6:00pm until June 2 12:00AM for upcoming system upgrades. For more information please go to https://community.qnx.com/sf/discussion/do/listPosts/projects.bazaar/discussion.bazaar.topc28418
Forum Topic - Debugger Question: (2 Items)

Debugger Question  
     I am running the application in the Momentics debugger. The application has been configured with TraceEvents. The 
debugger loses network communications with the target(lost connection). However, I can connect to the feeder through a 
serial link (running the shell). I can see that the TraceEvent file was saved (kev file) . This is a binary file. I need
 a method to transfer the file over the serial link back to a computer running windows. Is there a utility (qtalk or 
other) that can run on the target(armle) and a windows machine to transfer a binary file. 
Re: Debugger Question  
Open Terminal view and connect using Serial connector. There is a button 
to transfer a file over serial on the view toolbar. (In IDE that comes 
with 6.5)
Nothing else should be using same serial connection  at the same time or 
it won't connect

On 12-12-06 02:39 PM, Mark Bangert wrote:
>       I am running the application in the Momentics debugger. The application has been configured with TraceEvents. 
The debugger loses network communications with the target(lost connection). However, I can connect to the feeder through
 a serial link (running the shell). I can see that the TraceEvent file was saved (kev file) . This is a binary file. I 
need a method to transfer the file over the serial link back to a computer running windows. Is there a utility (qtalk or
 other) that can run on the target(armle) and a windows machine to transfer a binary file.
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
>
> General
> http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post97876
> To cancel your subscription to this discussion, please e-mail general-ide-unsubscribe@community.qnx.com