Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Debug Message: (2 Items)

Debug Message  
Hello every, i am new for QNX OS develop. I was doing tutorials. I was using sprintf() to display message for me to 
check code flow. But I can't see the sprintf() content in IDE console window. It's anything i missed? or the debug 
message was show in another IDE windows. I was using version 4.7 IDE and virtual box for my target device. Thanks a lot.

RE: Debug Message  
You must be new to C too because sprintf prints in a buffer, not on the console.  If it`s a typo and you used printf, 
make sure it ends with a \n to force the internal buffer to be flush to the device.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Jackie Wu [mailto:community-noreply@qnx.com] 
Envoyé : Wednesday, November 07, 2012 3:15 AM
À : general-ide
Objet : Debug Message

Hello every, i am new for QNX OS develop. I was doing tutorials. I was using sprintf() to display message for me to 
check code flow. But I can't see the sprintf() content in IDE console window. It's anything i missed? or the debug 
message was show in another IDE windows. I was using version 4.7 IDE and virtual box for my target device. Thanks a lot.

General
http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post96926
To cancel your subscription to this discussion, please e-mail general-ide-unsubscribe@community.qnx.com