Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - [SVN] SVN connector error. Can't reach my repository.: (2 Items)

[SVN] SVN connector error. Can't reach my repository.  
Hi,

I'm trying to install Subversive on qnx momentics ide but when I try to add my repository location I have the following 
error :

"SVN: '0x00400006: Validate Repository Location' operation finished with error: Selected SVN connector library is not 
available or cannot be loaded.
If you selected native JavaHL connector, please check if binaries are available or install and select pure Java 
Subversion connector from the plug-in connectors update site.
If connectors already installed then you can change the selected one at: Window->Preferences->Team->SVN->SVN Connector.
Selected SVN connector library is not available or cannot be loaded.
If you selected native JavaHL connector, please check if binaries are available or install and select pure Java 
Subversion connector from the plug-in connectors update site.
If connectors already installed then you can change the selected one at: Window->Preferences->Team->SVN->SVN Connector."

When I go at Window->Preferences->Team->SVN->SVN Connector, the SVN connector field is empty.

So I tried to install SVN connector but I can't :
" Subversive SVN Connectors will be ignored because it is already installed, and updates are not permitted."

I'm a little lost there ...

By the way I'm more confortable with Subclipse than Subversive. Is it compatible with QNX momentics ide ?

Thanks for the answers.

Arnaud.
Re: [SVN] SVN connector error. Can't reach my repository.  
Never mind I've found a solution myself.

I've uninstalled QNX SDP and deleted the momentics folder in "C:\Documents and Settings\<user>" and now subversive works
 just fine.

I  think there was a conflict between subversive plugin and subclipse (I tried to install it).

I presume I have my answer for subclipse compatibility with QNX IDE :)

Cheers.