Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - yvals.h:57:2: error: #error unknown compilation environment: (3 Items)

yvals.h:57:2: error: #error unknown compilation environment  
I have large code base that was working on QNX6.3, it was compiled with make files on Fedora10 host. 
I'm porting this code to QNX6.5 and my host is Ubuntu10.04 host. (Kernel 2.6.32-40-generic x86_64 GNU/Linux).
Eventually I want to use the Momentics IDE/QNX make to compile/build but for now I want to make the system work as it is
 to understand what is going on.
I'm getting this error while compiling

/bin/sh -ec 'gcc -w	 -M -D__QNXNTO__ -D__X86__ -D__LITTLEENDIAN__	 -I/opt/qnx650/target/qnx6/usr/include -DVARIANT_g  -I
. -I/usr/include  -I/home/skatta/project/minifactory/software/agent/mini/ip/include -I../../interface/include -I../
include -I../dev d2aread_test.c | sed '\''s/\(d2aread_test\.o\)[ :]*/\1 d2aread_test.d : /g'\'' > d2aread_test.d '
In file included from /opt/qnx650/target/qnx6/usr/include/xtgmath.h:5,
                 from /opt/qnx650/target/qnx6/usr/include/math.h:4,
                 from d2aread_test.c:3:
/opt/qnx650/target/qnx6/usr/include/yvals.h:57:2: error: #error unknown compilation environment

In yvals.h target cpu arch is defines as __i386__  or _FPP_X86 and it is not defined as x86

the code that doesn't call math functions compile successfully. 

Thanks
Sudhir
Re: yvals.h:57:2: error: #error unknown compilation environment  
You're calling your native linux gcc, and not the QNX cross compilers (e.g. ntox86-gcc).

Regards,

Ryan Mansfield
Re: yvals.h:57:2: error: #error unknown compilation environment  
That works, Thanks Ryan,