Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - TFSN: (2 Items)

TFSN  
Is it possible to take a standard Eclipse Distribution and add only  QNX TFSN view to it.

I understand there might be licensing issue but I'll take it to sales if it when it comes to that.

We have non programming people that use Eclipse for other stuff like xml file editing, use of mylyn for bug/issue 
tracking, acces to SVN repository for firmware release, etc.  As these people see us use TSFN to get easy and convenient
 access to the QNX files I was ask if it would be possible to give them the same capability.

Re: TFSN  
It is in System Information feature. Can you pick this feature only when 
you update from update site? (I suspect it will pull in the whole 
momentics though)

On 25/08/2011 7:43 PM, Mario Charest wrote:
> Is it possible to take a standard Eclipse Distribution and add only  QNX TFSN view to it.
>
> I understand there might be licensing issue but I'll take it to sales if it when it comes to that.
>
> We have non programming people that use Eclipse for other stuff like xml file editing, use of mylyn for bug/issue 
tracking, acces to SVN repository for firmware release, etc.  As these people see us use TSFN to get easy and convenient
 access to the QNX files I was ask if it would be possible to give them the same capability.
>
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
>
> General
> http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post88383
>