Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Momentics 4.7 and SVN integration question - publishing to SVN for team use: (3 Items)

Momentics 4.7 and SVN integration question - publishing to SVN for team use  
All -
 Any help would be appreciated.  I've got a BSP I created that I now want to push out to our team's SVN server for 
others to import and continue development on.  I can't seem to figure out how.  I created the BSP by importing a 
reference QNX BSP (Import -> Local archive file), tweaking it and I've now got a project and src tree.  I need to 
publish all of this to an SVN server so my team can begin more work on it.  How do I do this?  I've not been able to get
 the team->xyz function that many have mentioned but believe I've installed the full Momentics 4.7 suite.

Still searching F27 and the docs, but any help is appreciated.
Thx.
Re: Momentics 4.7 and SVN integration question - publishing to SVN for team use  
You mean you want to create new svn project? Team->Share...

On 22/11/10 05:36 PM, Eric VanAlstine wrote:
> All -
>  Any help would be appreciated.  I've got a BSP I created that I now want to push out to our team's SVN server for 
others to import and continue development on.  I can't seem to figure out how.  I created the BSP by importing a 
reference QNX BSP (Import -> Local archive file), tweaking it and I've now got a project and src tree.  I need to 
publish all of this to an SVN server so my team can begin more work on it.  How do I do this?  I've not been able to get
 the team->xyz function that many have mentioned but believe I've installed the full Momentics 4.7 suite.
> 
> Still searching F27 and the docs, but any help is appreciated.
> Thx.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> 
> General
> http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post75585
> 
Re: Momentics 4.7 and SVN integration question - publishing to SVN for team use  
Yes, thanks.  I had been looking in the 'file' or other menu.  Didn't realize I had to click on the actual project 
itself to publish.