Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - How to get the SVN Info back in the property page of a project? : (3 Items)

How to get the SVN Info back in the property page of a project?  
I have a project that was checked out from svn. For some unknown reason when I started the IDE, the IDE said it met 
problems to connect to svn for this project.  (it works fine for other projects in the workspace and I can connect to 
the svn from other svn client on the same windows host). And after that the property of this project has no SVN info any
 more. 

How can I restore it? 

Thanks

Re: How to get the SVN Info back in the property page of a project?  
Try to use Project->Team->Share... and specify exact location of where it is in svn. Or you can try to delete and check 
out again (save you changes of you have any).

On 28/10/10 12:26 PM, Weijie Zhang wrote:
> I have a project that was checked out from svn. For some unknown reason when I started the IDE, the IDE said it met 
problems to connect to svn for this project.  (it works fine for other projects in the workspace and I can connect to 
the svn from other svn client on the same windows host). And after that the property of this project has no SVN info any
 more. 
> 
> How can I restore it? 
> 
> Thanks
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> 
> General
> http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post72844
> 
Re: How to get the SVN Info back in the property page of a project?  
Thanks a lot Elena. Both of your methods work and I like the one Team->Project->Share as the problemed one I didn't 
modify anything before.