Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Failure to install IGT's 'Momentics 6.3.2 w/SP1, 2, 3' executable on Win7: (2 Items)

Failure to install IGT's 'Momentics 6.3.2 w/SP1, 2, 3' executable on Win7  
Trying to install 'qnxSetupWin32.exe' for QNX 6.3.0 Base Install w/SP1,2,3 throws the error (see attachment).  Trying to
 install 'momentics-6.3.2-200709062316-win32.exe' throws the same error.  Even trying to install the 'qnxSetupWin32.exe'
 for QNX 6.3.0 Base Install doesn't work (same error).  Wondering what's jacked on my new Win7 PC (Dell T5500).  Could 
it be environment settings?  I've got the latest java (went to java.com) and it detected/said I was the latest and 
greatest.  I'm thoroughly confused.  Of note, I was able to install QNX 6.5 without issue.  I've also tried running the 
EXEs as 'Administrator' but that didn't change anything.  Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Attachment: Image momentics error.png 10.64 KB
Re: Failure to install IGT's 'Momentics 6.3.2 w/SP1, 2, 3' executable on Win7  
6.3.2 was release before win7 times, and was not tested on this platform - so it may not work. Try to search this forum 
and "momentics" community for similar posts. If nothing helps worst case scenario - you need to install it on some other
 windows machine and zip the installation and unzip on yours and fix some env variables.

On 30/08/10 04:57 PM, Jason Kremer wrote:
> Trying to install 'qnxSetupWin32.exe' for QNX 6.3.0 Base Install w/SP1,2,3 throws the error (see attachment).  
>
Trying to install 'momentics-6.3.2-200709062316-win32.exe' throws the same error.  Even trying to install the 
'qnxSetupWin32.exe' for QNX 6.3.0 Base Install doesn't work (same error).  Wondering what's jacked on my new Win7 PC 
(Dell T5500).  Could it be environment settings?  I've got the latest java (went to java.com) and it detected/said I was
 the latest and greatest.  I'm thoroughly confused.  Of note, I was able to install QNX 6.5 without issue.  I've also 
tried running the EXEs as 'Administrator' but that didn't change anything.  Any help/suggestions would be greatly 
appreciated!
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> 
> General
> http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post65095