Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Could not open the editor: the project odes not contain valid configurations: (2 Items)

Could not open the editor: the project odes not contain valid configurations  
Hi,

When I try to open a header file in a project I get the above message.  I've taken a screen shot of the error and 
attached it.

I can open .h and .c files in other projects, just not this one.  I've deleted the project and the project files on disk
 and recreated it.  

What else can I do to fix this?

Thanks
Keivn
Attachment: Image can't open a .h file in a project.png 93.17 KB
RE: Could not open the editor: the project odes not contain valid configurations  
Hi, Kevin,

How did you create the project?  What kind of project is it?  This error indicates that the .cproject file is messed up:
  the IDE cannot load any configurations from it.  A QNX C/C++ Project will always have one configuration as the Eclipse
 CDT infrastructure sees it; for other project types, you add and remove configurations, yourself.  Usually when a 
project has only one configuration, it will not allow it to be deleted, so I suspect that something else broke the .
cproject file.

Cheers,

Christian

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thu 2/11/2010 7:12 PM
To: general-ide
Subject: Could not open the editor: the project odes not contain valid configurations

Hi,

When I try to open a header file in a project I get the above message.  I've taken a screen shot of the error and 
attached it.

I can open .h and .c files in other projects, just not this one.  I've deleted the project and the project files on disk
 and recreated it.  

What else can I do to fix this?

Thanks
Keivn

General
http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post47185

Attachment: Text winmail.dat 3.22 KB