Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - PtFileSel - removing white space: (3 Items)

PtFileSel - removing white space  
I'm using PtFileSel widget and I find a row of blank space at the bottom of the list. Please find an image attached and 
the portion marked in red in it is what I'm referring to as blank space.

How can I avoid this blank space? I want the list to be displayed till the bottom of the list.
Attachment: Bitmap FileSel.bmp 224.71 KB
Re: PtFileSel - removing white space  
You can to try to play with the Pt_RESIZE_FLAGS, but it will only work well with a "static" content. The widget is 
dynamic. When you click on a directory it will expand -- and the widget will need more vertical space. 
I will need more details on why you would like to have the "extra space" removed.
PtFileSel - removing white space  
For appearance sake. Few take that extra space as something missed from being listed. Just to avoid this mislead. Any 
other suggestions?

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 1:47 AM
To: photon-graphics
Subject: Re: PtFileSel - removing white space

You can to try to play with the Pt_RESIZE_FLAGS, but it will only work well with a "static" content. The widget is 
dynamic. When you click on a directory it will expand -- and the widget will need more vertical space. 
I will need more details on why you would like to have the "extra space" removed.

Photon microGUI
http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post36831

DISCLAIMER:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. 
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in 
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of HCL or its affiliates. 
Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of 
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have 
received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any mail and 
attachments please check them for viruses and defect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------