Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - PtFileSel: (3 Items)

PtFileSel  
Hi,

I'm using PtFileSel in my application and I'm not able to update the Pt_ARG_FS_FILE_SPEC, Pt_ARG_FS_LBL_NAME parameters 
at runtime.

I want to filter the files displayed and I want to change the Name of the column at runtime. Below is the code snippet 
for the same:
PtRealizeWidget();
PtSetResource(ABW_WGT_NAME, Pt_ARG_FS_FILE_SPEC, "*.cpp",0);
PtSetResource(ABW_WGT_NAME, Pt_ARG_FS_LBL_NAME, "Select Files", 0);

The above steps doesn't provide the desired output. However, if I modify the corresponding resources in the design, I'm 
able to observe the output. 

Please let me know if I'm missing something or I need to do anything additionally.

Thanks,
Lakshminarayanan.R
Re: PtFileSel  
What happens if try to set these resources before you realize the widget?
Could you please post a small example that shows the problem?
RE: PtFileSel  
I was able to solve it. It was due to misnomer. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 6:32 PM
To: photon-graphics
Subject: Re: PtFileSel

What happens if try to set these resources before you realize the widget?
Could you please post a small example that shows the problem?

Photon microGUI
http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post36687

DISCLAIMER:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. 
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in 
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of HCL or its affiliates. 
Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of 
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have 
received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any mail and 
attachments please check them for viruses and defect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------