Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - looking for 6.3.2 photon graphic driver example that supports hw layers: (3 Items)

looking for 6.3.2 photon graphic driver example that supports hw layers  
Hi,

Do you know of some 6.3.2 photon graphic driver that has support for
multiple hardware layers.
I looked over the available sample 6.3.2 drivers (banshee, i810, mq200,
chips) and I couldn't find any reference to layers.

I'm writing a similar driver and I'm looking for a reference
implementation.
Thanks,
Goran Pantar

----- Disclaimer -----
This e-mail message and its attachments may contain privileged and/or confidential information. Please do not read the 
message if You are not its designated recipient. If You have received this message by mistake, please inform its sender 
and destroy the original message and its attachments without reading or storing of any kind. Any unauthorized use, 
distribution, reproduction or publication of this message is forbidden.
----- Pravne napomene ----- 
Ova elektronicka poruka i njeni prilozi mogu sadrzavati povlastene informacije i/ili povjerljive informacije. Molimo Vas
 da poruku ne citate ako niste njen naznaceni primatelj. Ako ste ovu poruku primili greskom, molimo Vas da o tome 
obavijestite posiljatelja i da izvornu poruku i njene privitke unistite bez citanja ili bilo kakvog pohranjivanja. Svaka
 neovlastena upotreba, distribucija, reprodukcija ili priopcavanje ove poruke zabranjena je.
Re: looking for 6.3.2 photon graphic driver example that supports hw layers  
There are a number of 6.3.2 Photon graphics drivers that support multiple hardware layers.   As you noticed none of 
these are available with our sample drivers in the Graphics DDK.

We should be able to provide you with a sample driver but you'll need to contact your sales rep to obtain the source.

Re: looking for 6.3.2 photon graphic driver example that supports hw layers  
... that would be me. Goran, I will request the source for you.

- Malte