Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
BroadcastCommunity.qnx.com will be offline from May 31 6:00pm until June 2 12:00AM for upcoming system upgrades. For more information please go to https://community.qnx.com/sf/discussion/do/listPosts/projects.bazaar/discussion.bazaar.topc28418
Forum Topic - Aplication terminated when 2 script active at the same time.: Page 1 of 3 (3 Items)

Aplication terminated when 2 script active at the same time.  
Hi everyone.

as you can see in the video that I attached in this email, there are 2 buttons to activate 2 scripts. the "OK" button 
used for activate timer.c, the timer.c is for create widget and move it horizontal and the other is for activate btn_psr
.c, btn_psr.c is for create widget and move it vertical

When I press the button one by one ( click the button, restart the application, and click the other button) it's work 
fine.

But when I click both button in the same time (without restart the application),the vertical widget is work fine, but 
after the sixth time horizontal widget is created the application is terminate.

do you know the reason why? is there something in my source code that make it happen?

thank you
best regards
Attachment: Text timer.c 2.9 KB Text btn_psr.c 1.94 KB Text 2 code work at same time_web480p_clipchamp.com.mp4 338.1 KB