Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Where Photon binnary or source?: (4 Items)

Where Photon binnary or source?  
Hi! I have a Freescale iMX6-Q platform for smart device. I have downloaded BSP from foundry27 and set it on SD-card with
 u-boot loader. Now I want to set Photon microGUI on my board, but I cant find any information about this process. Also,
 I can't find the source code or binnary files for Photon. Is this mean, that Photon cannot be set on QNX Neutrino? Can 
anyone help me with the problem?
RE: Where Photon binnary or source?  
You need to take the binaries from the OS CD set.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: June-24-13 4:57 AM
To: photon-graphics
Subject: Where Photon binnary or source?

Hi! I have a Freescale iMX6-Q platform for smart device. I have downloaded BSP from foundry27 and set it on SD-card with
 u-boot loader. Now I want to set Photon microGUI on my board, but I cant find any information about this process. Also,
 I can't find the source code or binnary files for Photon. Is this mean, that Photon cannot be set on QNX Neutrino? Can 
anyone help me with the problem?

Photon microGUI
http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post102554
To cancel your subscription to this discussion, please e-mail photon-graphics-unsubscribe@community.qnx.com
Re: RE: Where Photon binnary or source?  
Thanks for you reply! If I understood right, I can download CD image with QNX for Linux platform (I have Ubuntu 12.04 on
 my host and QNX on tagret) and just copy Photon binary to correct directory on my BSP. Am I right?
RE: RE: Where Photon binnary or source?  
yes sir!

-----Original Message-----
Sent: June-25-13 4:03 AM
To: photon-graphics
Subject: Re: RE: Where Photon binnary or source?

Thanks for you reply! If I understood right, I can download CD image with QNX for Linux platform (I have Ubuntu 12.04 on
 my host and QNX on tagret) and just copy Photon binary to correct directory on my BSP. Am I right?

Photon microGUI
http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post102615
To cancel your subscription to this discussion, please e-mail photon-graphics-unsubscribe@community.qnx.com