Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
BroadcastCommunity.qnx.com will be offline from May 31 6:00pm until June 2 12:00AM for upcoming system upgrades. For more information please go to https://community.qnx.com/sf/discussion/do/listPosts/projects.bazaar/discussion.bazaar.topc28418
Forum Topic - Problem with experimental intelhd driver: Page 1 of 11 (11 Items)

Problem with experimental intelhd driver  
I'm not able to get an experimental intelhd driver to work on an Aaeon TF-EMB-QM67-A10.  The experimental intelhd driver
 comes from intelhd-6.5.0-bin-20110908.tar.gz and is 102582 bytes.  The Aaeon TF-EMB-QM67-A10 has an Intel Core i7-
2710QE CPU running at 2.1 GHz and an Intel Core i7/i5 QM67 chipset.  We'd like to have one Photon console displayed via 
the LVDS output and another Photon console displayed via either the DVI or VGA output.

I tested the experimental intelhd driver by replacing /lib/dll/devg-intelhd.so with the experimental version and adding 
an entry for 8086:0116 to /etc/system/enum/devices/graphics.  The system was configured to use the svga driver and the 
VGA output, so I logged in as root and tried to change to the devg-intelhd.so driver.  It displayed the following dialog
:

In order to obtain correct graphics settings,
 the driver needs to be changed
 immediately.
 Do you want to do it?

When I selected the Yes button, the screen went black and nothing else was ever displayed.