Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - help, urgent! - eglChooseConfig works while linking with libGLES_CM but fails while linking with libEGL.: (4 Items)

help, urgent! - eglChooseConfig works while linking with libGLES_CM but fails while linking with libEGL.  
After I upgrade my program to ES2.0, eglChooseConfig always return 0 number of config, it means it cannot find a proper 
config.
When I digged into I found more info - in the original version, I link the program with libGLES_CM, it works well. But 
after I modify it to link with libEGL aand libGLESv2,  eglChooseConfig always fail to find a proper config.
I run the app in VMWare+QNX6.5.
Looking forward you help to figure out the problem, I will have a demo in these couple of days.
Thanks.

Pieces of code are in the attachment.
Attachment: Text main.c 4.5 KB
Re: help, urgent! - eglChooseConfig works while linking with libGLES_CM but fails while linking with libEGL.  
There is currently no OpenGL ES 2 support on VMWare.

Re: help, urgent! - eglChooseConfig works while linking with libGLES_CM but fails while linking with libEGL.  
> There is currently no OpenGL ES 2 support on VMWare.
> 

I ran the app on a ATOM  board, the same problem.  
I am afraid it is caused by somewhere are not configured while invoking APIs 
of EGL/OPENGL.
Hi,

Did you solve that problem, about libGLES and libEGL?
I am facing it right now, and just dont know what to do anymore.

Thx!