Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
BroadcastCommunity.qnx.com will be offline from May 31 6:00pm until June 2 12:00AM for upcoming system upgrades. For more information please go to https://community.qnx.com/sf/discussion/do/listPosts/projects.bazaar/discussion.bazaar.topc28418
Forum Topic - touchscreen events in gles1-kd-gears demo app: Page 1 of 8 (8 Items)

touchscreen events in gles1-kd-gears demo app  
Hello:

I'm trying to make sure that our touchscreen events are seen in an openkode/CM application.  I have put a printf in the 
case for KD_EVENT_INPUT_POINTER in the main event loop to indicate when touches occurr.  

My problem is that what I'm getting in the app is different from what I get from the debug from my devi* driver.  It 
reports the correct coordinates/"button state", but two odd things are happening in the gles1-kd-gears application.

First, the touches seem to be "bunched".  That is, I seem to get a group of 5 or 6 of them at a time, and they are not 
happening immediately when I touch the screen.

Second, the values are, for the most part, wrong; except for the first value.

I'm doing this as testing prior to migrating our UI to CM.

This is on the stock 6.4.1 io-winmgr.

Any ideas on what is going on here, and how I can make these events get delivered "as they happen"??  Is there something
 special that I need to do in my devi* driver (aside from obviously starting it with -r)?

Thanks!!

-garyf