Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Touch Screen not working - TSC2046: (1 Item)

Touch Screen not working - TSC2046  
Hi All,

I have been trying to port the Touch screen driver on the QNX platform. The processor I am working on is OMAP2430. I 
took the reference code from the IMX Freescale imx35-3ds bsp trunk. It had the code for TSC2007 controller code which 
was interfaced with I2C to read the touch data.
The TSC2046 uses SPI controller to read the touch data. I customized the touch driver code and spi driver to get the 
touch screen working. I get the touch screen driver loaded. It goes and look for the calibration file but I don't see it
 any where in my SDP. Just got this from some forum guy. I created my own calib.localhost file. The display resolution 
is 240x320. I put this entry in the calibration file..

0x0:319x239:0 2047 0 2047 0 

I am not sure if it is right or wrong. 

Attaching the log files for ur reference.
There are couple of log files. 
1) touch.log has the log which shows that I am getting continuous interrupt when I configure the   GPIO24 (PENIRQ) as 
LOWLEVELDETECT. 
2) touch_1.log file has the log which does not respond to the touchces at all . Configure the GPIO24 (PENIRQ) as 
FALLINGDETECT. Also ran the "calib" utility to calibrate the touch screen but it doesn't respond to touches at all. One 
more concern I have is whenever I launch any app say "calculator" the app goes beyond the screen resolution. I could not
 see the calculator app completely. same goes with the "calib" utility as well.

I would appreciate the help in advance.
Attachment: Text touch.gz 1.22 KB