Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Thread is cancelling in between of running application and i am not getting remaining printf of that thread : (3 Items)

Thread is cancelling in between of running application and i am not getting remaining printf of that thread  
Hi,

I am facing one critical issue in QNX 6.3.2. In my project there are multiple thread are running  but suddenly one 
thread that supposed to execute but only half of print is coming remaining print is not coming so i am suspecting that 
thread has cancelled. So now i want to  know is there any way to prove that thread is running or not.
since i am new QNX and i do not know much functionality related to QNX.
please guide as soon as possible 

Thanks 

Best Regards 
Vinay
Re: Thread is cancelling in between of running application and i am not getting remaining printf of that thread  
> Hi,
> 
> 
> I am facing one critical issue in QNX 6.3.2. In my project there are multiple 
> thread are running  but suddenly one thread that supposed to execute but only 
> half of print is coming remaining print is not coming so i am suspecting that 
> thread has cancelled. So now i want to  know is there any way to prove that 
> thread is running or not.
> since i am new QNX and i do not know much functionality related to QNX.
> please guide as soon as possible 
Also is there any way that directly we can contact to QNX Technical Support Engineer.
> 
> Thanks 
> 
> Best Regards 
> Vinay

Re: Thread is cancelling in between of running application and i am not getting remaining printf of that thread  
You can use system profiling tools to profile your system.  You will be able to see which threads exist, for how long 
and what was happening prior to them exiting/cancelling.

QNX Software offers several support options, details available here:

http://www.qnx.com/support/support.html