Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - QNX7.0 Evaluation License and QNX Software Center: (7 Items)

QNX7.0 Evaluation License and QNX Software Center  
I'm trying to download / install QNX 7.0 SDP using 64 bit Linux RHEL (Centos). I was able to install the QNX Software 
Center program and activate the license in my account. Downloading SDP fails with the message "An error occurred while 
collecting items to be installed" from both the gui and cli tools. The technical articles describes this as a license 
problem but everything in myQNX LIcense Manager looks good as far as I can tell. I didn't get a response from QNX 
support as of this post.

Has anyone been able to resolve this issue? Or did anyone succeed in installing QNX 7.0 SDP on a different platform?

Thanks!
Re: QNX7.0 Evaluation License and QNX Software Center  
Can you please send me a log located in ~/.qnx/swupdate/.log 
elaskavaia@blackberry.com

And information on what company are you from and  what support person you contacted
Thanks!
Hi Tim,

To help troubleshoot this issue, I require the log file located at /home/<your_username>/.qnx/swupdate/.metadata/.log

Any additional details you can provide would also be useful:
Does your internet connection utilize a proxy service?
What were the steps you took prior to receiving this error message?
What type of license is this? You can provide this by copying the first two columns (Type and Product) from the 
license's entry on https://www.qnx.com/account/dashboard/
Post Deleted
Update: (for anyone who finds this thread with a similar issue) The problem was related to the QNX firewall settings. 
Once the files were downloaded I didn't have any other issues installing / running QNX7 SDP on this platform.
I am having this problem now. How was this resolved at your end? Did QNX change their firewall settings to enable you to
 download the install files?
They have updated the QNX Software Center application several times since then. It has been working off and on for me. 
Maybe keep an eye out for more SC updates.