Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Memory Analysis tools on Momentics: (4 Items)

Memory Analysis tools on Momentics  
Two questions on the memory analysis tools: 1. getting the Memory Analysis tool working on Momentics if using gcc do I 
use the following flags: CFLAGS:=-g -Wc,-ftest-coverage -Wc,-fprofile-arcs -I. -I../proflibCPP-std
LDFLAGS:=-p -g -L../proflibCPP-std -lProfLib -lcpp

Or, this is for qcc compilation only? Is building with these flags necessary in order to use the memory analysis tools? 
 2. Is this libmalloc_g.so needed on the path of the executable on target for this memory analysis tool?

Thanks,
Re: Memory Analysis tools on Momentics  
You don't need any special flags for compilation or linking.
For execution it depends on your target system. If you have 6.3.2 you need libmalloc_g.so on the target.

hamid marshall wrote:
> Two questions on the memory analysis tools: 1. getting the Memory Analysis tool working on Momentics if using gcc do I
 use the following flags: CFLAGS:=-g -Wc,-ftest-coverage -Wc,-fprofile-arcs -I. -I../proflibCPP-std
> LDFLAGS:=-p -g -L../proflibCPP-std -lProfLib -lcpp
> 
> Or, this is for qcc compilation only? Is building with these flags necessary in order to use the memory analysis tools
?  2. Is this libmalloc_g.so needed on the path of the executable on target for this memory analysis tool?
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> QNX Momentics Community Support
> http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post24370
> 
Thanks Elena. What about 6.4 tool chain? Do I need any .so files on target for 6.4?
librcheck.so and librcheck.so.1 is the default one for 6.4 (this is the 
same file or one is link to another)

hamid marshall wrote:
> Thanks Elena. What about 6.4 tool chain? Do I need any .so files on target for 6.4?
>
> _______________________________________________
> QNX Momentics Community Support
> http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post24727
>
>