Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Momentics v4.7.0, Linux: Files deleted in Project Explorer get deleted permanently from the disk : (2 Items)

Momentics v4.7.0, Linux: Files deleted in Project Explorer get deleted permanently from the disk  
Thats it. Just like the topic says. If I select a source file in Project Explorer and use Delete from context menu the 
file is deleted from the project but is also deleted from the disk permanently. I would expect this to only remove the 
reference from the project, not also physically kill the file. Or at least ask what to do exactly. Thanks God I 
committed to svn before deleting a bunch of files in Project Explorer, otherwise could easily scrap half a day of work..
Re: Momentics v4.7.0, Linux: Files deleted in Project Explorer get deleted permanently from the disk  
Momentics does not really support virtual file system. If you delete the 
file  - it is gone from the disk.

On 12-11-21 04:09 PM, Oleg Volosin wrote:
> Thats it. Just like the topic says. If I select a source file in Project Explorer and use Delete from context menu the
 file is deleted from the project but is also deleted from the disk permanently. I would expect this to only remove the 
reference from the project, not also physically kill the file. Or at least ask what to do exactly. Thanks God I 
committed to svn before deleting a bunch of files in Project Explorer, otherwise could easily scrap half a day of work..
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
>
> QNX Momentics Community Support
> http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post97357
> To cancel your subscription to this discussion, please e-mail momentics-community-unsubscribe@community.qnx.com