Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - transfer files through momentics?: (3 Items)

transfer files through momentics?  
I've tried to download files from the host machine to the target machine by Momentics but failed.

In the IDE user's guide, I found the related chapters about downloading, but I didn't quite know how to do it. When I 
opened the tftp view in momentics, it showed that tftp not running. 

The host machine is fedora 10, and the target machine is qnx 6.3.2. Since the qnx 6.3.2 has no ssh installed by default,
 and my experience of installing openssh is now stuck by "perl library not found", I wonder whether the momentics IDE 
can help me transfer files between the host and target. Or if you have some other suggestion, please let me know.

Thank you.
RE: transfer files through momentics?  
Have you tried the "Target File System Navigator" in IDE? It allows you to copy files from host to target and vice verse

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thu 29/07/2010 10:35 PM
To: momentics-community
Subject: transfer files through momentics?

I've tried to download files from the host machine to the target machine by Momentics but failed.

In the IDE user's guide, I found the related chapters about downloading, but I didn't quite know how to do it. When I 
opened the tftp view in momentics, it showed that tftp not running. 

The host machine is fedora 10, and the target machine is qnx 6.3.2. Since the qnx 6.3.2 has no ssh installed by default,
 and my experience of installing openssh is now stuck by "perl library not found", I wonder whether the momentics IDE 
can help me transfer files between the host and target. Or if you have some other suggestion, please let me know.

Thank you.

QNX Momentics Community Support
http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post61132

Attachment: Text winmail.dat 2.9 KB
Re: transfer files through momentics?  
I tried it just now. It's really handy.
How could I not notice it earlier? :)

Thank you.