Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Can´t install QNX4...: (4 Items)

Can´t install QNX4...  
One server with QNX4 is failing, so I need to install QNX4 in a new one to reeplace the bad one. I have tried to install
 QNX 4 using the QNX4 Product Suite 2015, but the auto-detecting hardware don't recognize the EIDE Disk Controller 
neither the ACHI Disk Controller, so I can´t install the OS. Does anyone have update or install QNX4 this year ? I 
really appreciate any help. Thanks. Víctor Gamboa.
Re: Can´t install QNX4...  
Hello Victor,

Currently QNX 4 Install CD update is not planning for this year. Though you can remove a HDD, install QNX 4 to the HDD 
on another PC and install the HDD again to the server.

Respectfully,
Oleg

8 марта 2018 г., в 22:44:41, Victor Gamboa <community-noreply@qnx.com> написал:

> One server with QNX4 is failing, so I need to install QNX4 in a new one to reeplace the bad one. I have tried to 
install QNX 4 using the QNX4 Product Suite 2015, but the auto-detecting hardware don't recognize the EIDE Disk 
Controller neither the ACHI Disk Controller, so I can´t install the OS. Does anyone have update or install QNX4 this 
year ? I really appreciate any help. Thanks. Víctor Gamboa.
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> 
> QNX4 Community Support
> http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post118658
> To cancel your subscription to this discussion, please e-mail qnx4-community-unsubscribe@community.qnx.com

RE: Can´t install QNX4...  
Thanks for your answer Oleg. I Will try as you said.
Thanks....

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Олег Большаков <community-noreply@qnx.com> 
Enviado el: lunes, 12 de marzo de 2018 01:56 a. m.
Para: qnx4-community@community.qnx.com
Asunto: Re: Can´t install QNX4...

Hello Victor,

Currently QNX 4 Install CD update is not planning for this year. Though you can remove a HDD, install QNX 4 to the HDD 
on another PC and install the HDD again to the server.

Respectfully,
Oleg

8 марта 2018 г., в 22:44:41, Victor Gamboa <community-noreply@qnx.com> написал:

> One server with QNX4 is failing, so I need to install QNX4 in a new one to reeplace the bad one. I have tried to 
install QNX 4 using the QNX4 Product Suite 2015, but the auto-detecting hardware don't recognize the EIDE Disk 
Controller neither the ACHI Disk Controller, so I can´t install the OS. Does anyone have update or install QNX4 this 
year ? I really appreciate any help. Thanks. Víctor Gamboa.
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> 
> QNX4 Community Support
> http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post118658
> To cancel your subscription to this discussion, please e-mail qnx4-community-unsubscribe@community.qnx.com

QNX4 Community Support
http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post118662
To cancel your subscription to this discussion, please e-mail qnx4-community-unsubscribe@community.qnx.com

Re: RE: Can´t install QNX4...  
I had the same problem with a laptop. I found that if I disable SATA Native support in the BIOS it found it and loaded 
the OS without any other problems.
  Hope this helps