Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Support for Intel Graphics for the GENE-CV05: (2 Items)

Support for Intel Graphics for the GENE-CV05  
Hi:

I'm trying to get a Aaeon  GENE-CV05 board to run QNX4. So far everything appears to be running well, I just cant get 
the Graphics to run either in VESA, VGA or native. 

I started with the 2010 release and now I'm currently using the 2015 experimental update . 

Has anyone successfully go this card or graphics chipset to work (vid/did = 8086:be2)

Thanks,
Andy
Re: Support for Intel Graphics for the GENE-CV05  
Hi Andy,

PowerVR controllers are supported by QNX4 by VESA/VGA drivers only. It's prefered to try Hydra.ms/Pg.flat drivers. If 
you experience problem while installing QNX4 then just skip probing video in Installation program. You can detect 
graphics hw later. Did you install the QNX 4? What do you do to configure graphics? What is your result?

Respectfully,
Oleg

27 авг. 2015 г., в 4:32:13, Andy Rhind <community-noreply@qnx.com> написал:

> Hi:
> 
> I'm trying to get a Aaeon  GENE-CV05 board to run QNX4. So far everything appears to be running well, I just cant get 
the Graphics to run either in VESA, VGA or native. 
> 
> I started with the 2010 release and now I'm currently using the 2015 experimental update . 
> 
> Has anyone successfully go this card or graphics chipset to work (vid/did = 8086:be2)
> 
> Thanks,
> Andy
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> 
> QNX4 Community Support
> http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post114355
> To cancel your subscription to this discussion, please e-mail qnx4-community-unsubscribe@community.qnx.com