Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
BroadcastCommunity.qnx.com will be offline from May 31 6:00pm until June 2 12:00AM for upcoming system upgrades. For more information please go to https://community.qnx.com/sf/discussion/do/listPosts/projects.bazaar/discussion.bazaar.topc28418
Forum Topic - Does not go to the interrupt handler when generating the MSI interrupt driver for the module on the PciExpress bus (OS QNX 6.5.0 X86): Page 1 of 10 (10 Items)

Does not go to the interrupt handler when generating the MSI interrupt driver for the module on the PciExpress bus (OS QNX 6.5.0 X86)  
Good afternoon everyone!

There is a board with the Pci Express bus, this board implements the work of MSI interrupts

I wrote the driver for Linux, MSI interrupts are enabled via the pci_msi_anable function and everything worked fine 
until I had a need to rewrite the driver under QNX 6.5.0

according to the documentation for the pci server (standard, which is installed with QNX), it's enough just to pass the 
PCI_USE_MSI flag to the function pci_attach_device and everything will be set up ... but that just does not work ...

I changed the bootloader QNX so that it loads startup-apic and pci-bios-v2

in the driver I connect to the pci server and initialize msi interrupts, then I connect the interrupt handler, but the 
driver does not enter the interrupt handler (there are no messages from the handler), and I know for sure that the 
message packet msi leaves the tlp module, it is ignored on the QNX side or blocked

loader and driver code for initializing the module with msi interrupts under QNX 6.5, as well as the pci -vvv log and 
the driver download log I am attaching

dear forum users, did anyone have experience of including MSI interrupts under QNX 6.5.0 X86, share, please experience, 
2 weeks already I fight, so far no result ????

thank you waiting for an answer
Attachment: Text log_pciv.txt 1.51 KB Text qnxbasesmp-apic.build 2.23 KB Text drv_log.txt 1.73 KB Text driver_msi.c 10.04 KB