Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
BroadcastCommunity.qnx.com will be offline from May 31 6:00pm until June 2 12:00AM for upcoming system upgrades. For more information please go to https://community.qnx.com/sf/discussion/do/listPosts/projects.bazaar/discussion.bazaar.topc28418
Forum Topic - QNX Advanced Graphics and synchronization times of LCD: Page 1 of 3 (3 Items)

QNX Advanced Graphics and synchronization times of LCD  
Hello, I have question about using LCD display in QNX 6.5. Resolution of the dispaly is 800x480, so it's not standard 
SVGA supported by SMI7xx or SVGA drivers. I found configuration file - smi7xx.conf where it is possible to put 
synchronization times and all other parameters for different resolutions. Is it enough to put parameters in that file 
for my LCD display to be supported by driver properly? Now I'm not sure if that parameters are good. In LCD manual I 
found only some Data enable mode parameters (nothing about synchronization pulses)... During drawing smth on the screen,
 with Advanced Graphic sometimes I see blinking. It seems that a part of a new picture is printed and then the rest of 
the picture is printed in next synchronization cycle.