Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
BroadcastCommunity.qnx.com will be offline from May 31 6:00pm until June 2 12:00AM for upcoming system upgrades. For more information please go to https://community.qnx.com/sf/discussion/do/listPosts/projects.bazaar/discussion.bazaar.topc28418
Forum Topic - QNX SDP 6.6 BSP for the Freescale i.MX6 SoloX Sabre SDB Fails to Boot and Build: Page 1 of 4 (4 Items)

QNX SDP 6.6 BSP for the Freescale i.MX6 SoloX Sabre SDB Fails to Boot and Build  
I have a NXP i.MX6 SoloX Sabre board.
I have created a SD card using the pre-build images by following the instructions in the release notes in the link below
 (section 6.2 Flashing IPL and IFS to SD Card).

http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/projects.bsp/frs.qnx_sdp_6_6_bsp_for_the_freesc_2

However, my i.MX6 does not boot as I don't see the boot menu on the i.MX7D console.

I have also imported the BSP project and attempted to do a build of the images (section 6.1 Build the BSP).
However, there are build errors. Please see below.

As I am new to QNX, any helps would be appreciated.

My i.MX7D Sabre board is able to build using NXP UBoot and LInux SD card.

E:/CTSDrives/Qnx/workspace/bsp-freescale-imx6sx-sabreSDB-SDP6.6/src/hardware/support/gpio-samples/gpio-insertion/../../.
./../../install/armle-v7/usr/lib -Wl,--rpath-link C:/qnx660/target/qnx6/armle-v7/lib -Wl,--rpath-link C:/qnx660/target/
qnx6/armle-v7/usr/lib   -EL         -lgpio 
C:\qnx660\host\win32\x86\usr\bin\arm-unknown-nto-qnx6.6.0eabi-ld:E:/CTSDrives/Qnx/workspace/bsp-freescale-imx6sx-
sabreSDB-SDP6.6/src/hardware/support/gpio-samples/gpio-insertion/../../../../../install/armle-v7/lib/libgpio.so: file 
format not recognized; treating as linker script
make[8]: Leaving directory `E:/CTSDrives/Qnx/workspace/bsp-freescale-imx6sx-sabreSDB-SDP6.6/src/hardware/support/gpio-
samples/gpio-insertion/nto/arm/o.le.v7'
C:\qnx660\host\win32\x86\usr\bin\arm-unknown-nto-qnx6.6.0eabi-ld:E:/CTSDrives/Qnx/workspace/bsp-freescale-imx6sx-
sabreSDB-SDP6.6/src/hardware/support/gpio-samples/gpio-insertion/../../../../../install/armle-v7/lib/libgpio.so:1: 
syntax error
make[7]: Leaving directory `E:/CTSDrives/Qnx/workspace/bsp-freescale-imx6sx-sabreSDB-SDP6.6/src/hardware/support/gpio-
samples/gpio-insertion/nto/arm'
cc: C:/qnx660/host/win32/x86/usr/bin/arm-unknown-nto-qnx6.6.0eabi-ld caught signal 1
make[6]: Leaving directory `E:/CTSDrives/Qnx/workspace/bsp-freescale-imx6sx-sabreSDB-SDP6.6/src/hardware/support/gpio-
samples/gpio-insertion/nto'
make[8]: *** [E:/CTSDrives/Qnx/workspace/bsp-freescale-imx6sx-sabreSDB-SDP6.6/src/hardware/support/gpio-samples/gpio-
insertion/nto/arm/o.le.v7/gpio-insertion] Error 1
make[7]: *** [all] Error 2
make[6]: *** [all] Error 2
make[5]: Leaving directory `E:/CTSDrives/Qnx/workspace/bsp-freescale-imx6sx-sabreSDB-SDP6.6/src/hardware/support/gpio-
samples/gpio-insertion'
make[5]: *** [all] Error 2
make[4]: Leaving directory `E:/CTSDrives/Qnx/workspace/bsp-freescale-imx6sx-sabreSDB-SDP6.6/src/hardware/support/gpio-
samples'
make[4]: *** [all] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory `E:/CTSDrives/Qnx/workspace/bsp-freescale-imx6sx-sabreSDB-SDP6.6/src/hardware/support'
make[3]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `E:/CTSDrives/Qnx/workspace/bsp-freescale-imx6sx-sabreSDB-SDP6.6/src/hardware'
make: *** [install] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `E:/CTSDrives/Qnx/workspace/bsp-freescale-imx6sx-sabreSDB-SDP6.6/src'