Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - How to re-install qnx-sdk for apps and media 1.1: (3 Items)

How to re-install qnx-sdk for apps and media 1.1  
Hello guys,

I have installed qnx-sdp-6.6-201402230339.exe and then I also installed
qnx-sdk-for-apps-and-media-1.1-201503251644.exe
It was ok
After time I uninstalled qnx-sdp-6.6-201402230339.exe and used a cleaner program to clean everything after it - 
remaining folders, register records and so on
Then I needed qnx-sdp-6.6-201402230339.exe again and I installed it and tried also to install qnx-sdk-for-apps-and-media
-1.1-201503251644.exe, but without any success.
Any time I try to install qnx-sdk-for-apps-and-media-1.1-201503251644.exe it fails and says it is already installed, but
 in fact it is not. All folders and files were removed during the uninstallation of qnx-sdp-6.6. Honestly I directly 
uninstalled the qnx-sdp-6.6 without removing first qnx-sdk apps and maybe that's why I have this problem now.
Any suggestion how to solve it? I'd like to install qnx-sdk-apps and media again
Any help will be appreciated
Re: How to re-install qnx-sdk for apps and media 1.1  
Hi,

You should uninstall SDP 6.6 and then do a system search for a file name .com.zerog.registy.xml. Note, it's a hidden 
file.  This is the InstallAnywhere registry that was not properly updated when you did not use the uninstaller to remove
 AnM 1.1.  If you delete all occurrences of that file from your system, you should be able to re-install.
The cleanup utility works for QNX 6.5.0 and older products.  It would not do anything to remove QNX products released 
after QNX 6.5.0.

Hope that helps,
Natalia
Re: How to re-install qnx-sdk for apps and media 1.1  
Thank you! It works