Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - QNX 6.6 - LVDS Display : (3 Items)

QNX 6.6 - LVDS Display  
Dear All,

How to use LVDS Display in QNX SDP 6.6. If any one of you have actually implemented it, do let us know how to do it. Any
 technical pointers / hint / help would help. We are using Freescale i.MX6 base hardware.

Regards
Abhi
"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Aricent and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is 
addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information and should not be circulated or used for any purpose 
other than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator immediately
. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering
, or disclosing the contents of this message. Aricent accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use 
of the information transmitted by this email including damage from virus."
Attachment: HTML sf-attachment-mime31284 2.8 KB
Re: QNX 6.6 - LVDS Display  
I have the same question about lvds display, we use a 1920x720 LCD,when we modify graphics.conf to set "video-mode = 
1920 x 720 @ 61" for display item,the lcd can't display,I think may be it's because the timing parameter is not right,
but  in linux the same parameter can display ok.I don't how to calculate the timing from lcd manual,could any one give 
some help?thanks a lot!
Re: QNX 6.6 - LVDS Display  
Hello Xie Haitao,
the headline says about LVDS display but you try to use LCD display - so it's not the same thing!

Actually, we will need to connect a display via LCD to an i.MX6 based hardware in the near future but haven't done so 
before. Any help greatly appreciated.

One thing to consider is the clock sourcing of the graphics hardware; e.g. the i.MX6 can be configured to use different 
PLLs as main clock source, and using the available dividers limits your choice of frequencies. If linux configures the 
source PLL differently than QNX BSP, this might be the cause.

Regards,
Albrecht