Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Buld and Additiopnal Components: (2 Items)

Buld and Additiopnal Components  
I'm looking to build Neutrino to run on QEmu, so far I have it running fine under command line (via the qemu how-to), 
and I've been able to play around with the build file ... the question I have now is:
is there a how-to or a guide somewhere that will help me to build neutrino with Photon?
I'd like to be able to build a somewhat fully-featured system and then work on getting it to boot on my target machgine,
 but as of yet I've not found any documentation that's helped me as far as downloading, building, and including 3rd 
party, or extra services, in a neutrino build.
The help would be appreciated, once I've got practice with one or two services (separate from the microkernel) I should 
be well on my way to handling a full custom build.
Thanks ahead of time,
Cheers,
-Aaron
Re: Buld and Additiopnal Components  
> I'm looking to build Neutrino to run on QEmu, so far I have it running fine 
> under command line (via the qemu how-to), and I've been able to play around 
> with the build file ... the question I have now is:
> is there a how-to or a guide somewhere that will help me to build neutrino 
> with Photon?

post7240 there You will find a buildfile (x86ph.build) what starts up photon. I didn't tryed QEMU yet.

> I'd like to be able to build a somewhat fully-featured system and then work on
>  getting it to boot on my target machgine, but as of yet I've not found any 
> documentation that's helped me as far as downloading, building, and including 
> 3rd party, or extra services, in a neutrino build.
> The help would be appreciated, once I've got practice with one or two services
>  (separate from the microkernel) I should be well on my way to handling a full
>  custom build.
> Thanks ahead of time,
> Cheers,
> -Aaron