Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
BroadcastCommunity.qnx.com will be offline from May 31 6:00pm until June 2 12:00AM for upcoming system upgrades. For more information please go to https://community.qnx.com/sf/discussion/do/listPosts/projects.bazaar/discussion.bazaar.topc28418
Forum Topic - Have Boundary Devices BD-SL IMX6 board with Capacitive screen trying to get running with QNX accelerator: Page 1 of 2 (2 Items)

Have Boundary Devices BD-SL IMX6 board with Capacitive screen trying to get running with QNX accelerator  
I recently downloaded the Accelerator package for my IMX6 board and tried to run it on my system. 

The documentation says it is for use with Boundary devices Resistive screen but I have their Capacitive screen. 

When I booted this image up the screen was obviously wrong so I am looking for a way to get this to run with this 
Capacitive screen. 

I have not tried to run the standard QNX package on this board yet. I am a newbie to QNX and just trying to get 
something up and running other than the demo that really doesn't do anything other than wish I could get access to the 
carQNX project as a college student.

Thank you for any help getting this running! 

Rodney